Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Marvel at the well-preserved archeological sites. Discover the crafts and the traditions of Peru.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- To visit Pisac archaeological site and Ollantaytambo fortress, it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Gratuity is not included.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Rates don't apply for Peruvians or foreign persons who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes.