Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Marvel at the well-preserved archeological sites. Discover the crafts and the traditions of Peru.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and sit on laps.
- To visit Pisac archaeological site and Ollantaytambo fortress, you must acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC).
- Peruvian residents or foreigners who are in the country for more than 60 days are required to pay 18% General Sales Tax for this activity, as required by the Peruvian Legislative Decree n °. 919. The payment must be on the day of the tour. You will be given an invoice by the tour operator after payment