Get to know the beauty of Humantay Lake before heading to the town of Aguas Calientes by train. Visit Machu Picchu on a 2-day experience combining Humantay and Machu Picchu.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please provide your hotel’s name and address in Cusco center. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring a raincoat and sunblock
- A backpack is necessary for this activity
- You will need to be in possession of a valid passport
- If you want to climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu, please make sure you arrange your ticket at least a month in advance, as tickets do sell out. Tickets are 25 USD per person
- Provide the full name, passport number, age and nationality of each guest