Discover the Sacred Valley of the Incas and marvel at some of the most famous sites and traditions of this mysterious civilization. Visit the town of Chinchero and the archaeological sites of Maras and Moray on this private day trip from Cusco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time. This activity does not include pickup from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local partner days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for pickup.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- To visit Moray and Chinchero, it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local partner
- The visit to Maras is subject to changes during the months of December to March due to weather reasons (rainy season)
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other