Experience Machu Picchu a local guide on this group tour from Cusco. Discover the mysticism and magic of this world wonder.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 - 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Wait in the lobby of your hotel or at the agreed meeting point 10 minutes before your scheduled time. Pickups are available from hotels within the historic center of Cusco. Drivers will not wait more than 5 minutes after the scheduled collection time.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please carry a valid passport on the day of your trip
- Trains are organized according to availability
- Hotel pickup is available to hotels in the center of Cusco
- The guided tour of Machu Picchu lasts approximately 2-2.5 hours and there will be free time to enjoy Aguas Calientes before returning to Cuzco
- Machu Picchu is regulated by the government of Peru, so visitors can only stay in the citadel during the guided tour
- Please note that in compliance with the rules, you will not be able to re-enter the citadel
- Due to the new provisions in the purchase of entrances to Machu Picchu, the provider will inform all passengers that in case of canceling their reservation, the percentage corresponding to the entrance ticket cannot be refunded