Visit Huchuy Qosqo on a private full-day hike from Cusco. Be impressed by adobe and stone structures, admire the changing colors of the local nature, and take in breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup begins 15 minutes prior to the departure time. This activity does not include pickup from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in one, please contact the local partner days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for pickup. For tax purposes, it is important to send passengers' passport copies to email@example.com when you arrive in Cusco.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- First aid kit
Know before you go
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total.
- Maximum altitude: Puka Ccasa 14557 feet / 4437 m.a.s.l. - Walking distance: 90,7 miles / 14,6 km
- This activity requires good acclimatization (at least full 48 hours in Cusco downtown altitude)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, pregnant travelers and travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other