Travel to the Palcoyo Mountain Range and enjoy hiking a moderate-level and accessible trail. Take in scenic views and admire the natural formation of minerals giving the mountains their colorful hues.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in Cusco's historic center. This activity does not include pickup from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local partner days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pickup
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Roundtrip transportation is available from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center
- This activity requires good acclimatization (at least full 48 hours in Cusco)
- Maximum altitude: Palcoyo 16000 feet | 4880 m a.s.l.
- It is recommended to bring local currency (peruvian Sol), for drinks, snacks, tips and souvenirs.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- The maximum altitude of Palcoyo is 16000 feet or 4880 meters above sea level
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other