Explore the "Lost City of the Incas" on a full-day tour of Machu Picchu from Cusco. Experience the magic of the legendary UNESCO World Heritage Site, and take in the rich culture, artisan markets, and stunning landscape of the Sacred Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please confirm accommodation details at the time of booking. Briefings will be given to all participants one day before travel.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, during the rainy season, from November to March, all trains have the bimodal service, which includes a bus from Cusco and a train from Ollantaytambo station
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu