Travel through the Sacred Valley of the Incas and see the snow-capped peaks of the Peruvian Andes. Explore the town of Pisac, see the terraces of Moray, visit the salt mines of Maras, and discover the ruins at Ollantaytambo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available at Cusco hotels.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Entrance to all Inca archeological sites is free until further notice due to COVID-19 regulations
- The tour itinerary is subject to change