This five-hour tour offers a glimpse into how great the capital of the Incas once was and just how much was lost when it was conquered.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- • Roundtrip pickup service is available from hotels located in the Historic Center of Cusco • This activity does not include the pickup from private residences (Airbnb). Customers staying there will need to contact the local tour operator a few days before the tour in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pickup
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- To visit the 4 archaeological sites, it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local partner
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gratuity is not included
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other