Discover the Sacred Valley of the Incas and marvel at some of the most famous sites and traditions of this mysterious civilisation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Passengers will be collected at their respective hotels located in Cusco Downtown. Pickup from private residences, like Airbnb, is not available. If you stay in them, please contact the tour operator several days prior to your tour to coordinate a meeting point for pickup.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- To visit Ollantaytambo fortress, it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Gratuity is not included
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes.