Discover the Sacred Valley of the Incas and marvel at some of the most famous sites and traditions of this mysterious civilisation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Passengers will be collected at their respective hotels located in Cusco Downtown. Pickup from private residences, like Airbnb, is not available. If you stay in them, please contact the tour operator several days prior to your tour to coordinate a meeting point for pickup.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- You must provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant in order to confirm your booking
- Please advise the supplier of your arrival date and the name and address of your accommodation in Cusco downtown in order to organize your transportation
- Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local partner
- Please note, you are required to have a negative COVID-19 PCR test (72 hours before travel). On arrival in Peru, you must take a test ordered by the Peruvian government, or the local partner can help to arrange a test at your hotel on the day of arrival. You will pay the cost of this test. If you do not take the test you will not be permitted to take part in any tours in Peru. A positive test result requires mandatory isolation. A negative test result requires no quarantine.