The tour includes a visit to the town of Chinchero, followed by an exploration of Moray archeological site and the fascinating Maras salt mines. Later, discover the Inca's agricultural techniques and more in the Sacred Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- • Pickup from hotels located in the historical center of Cusco • For participants staying in other locations, please contact the local operator for the meeting point
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC) is a mandatory ticket for all visitors that allows you visit many attractions in Cusco city and surroundings (not valid for Machu Picchu). You can purchase it at the entrance of the attractions without risk of selling out, or in advance in several places in Cusco. With a BTC you can access Moray only.
- The BTC entrance fee to Moray site can be purchased with for S/70 PEN.
- Entrance fee to Maras salt mines can be purchased for S/10 PEN.
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel.