See the site where President John F Kennedy was assassinated in 1963 on a guided walking tour. With an expert guide, learn about this infamous event and visit the JFK Memorial and Dealey Plaza.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Abkhazian, Afar, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Aymara, Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Basque, Bengali, Bhutani, Bihari, Bislama, Breton, Bulgarian, Burmese, Byelorussian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the JFK Memorial at 646 Main Street, Dallas, 75202. The local partner's van will pull in front of the JFK memorial and pick you up. Look for a white Sprinter van or white/silver Ford van. There are 8 different parking lots surrounding the memorial.Open in Google Maps ⟶