Discover Canterbury’s most impressive natural wonder, Castle Hill/Kura Tawhiti, from Christchurch. Your local guide will take you along the "Great Alpine Highway" to the giant limestone boulders.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your guide will meet you in your hotel lobby, please be ready and waiting at your scheduled pickup time. Your guide will be wearing a uniform and pick you up in a branded car or minivan.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Your guide will be driving a branded white car or van and wearing a branded uniform. Your pickup time at the Canterbury Museum is 8:30AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Morning tea is not included in the tour, but can be purchased during the stop at a cafe in Darfield