Experience the wilderness of Kakadu National Park and see wildlife, wild rivers, and Aboriginal sites of the Northern Territory that date back more than 25,000 years. Go to the Warradjan Cultural Centre to learn more about the indigenous people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup commences prior to the tour's start time. You will be collected from the hotel you select from the map during the booking process. If you wish to change your pickup location from the one selected, you must call the local partner at least 24 hours prior to travel.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please consider bringing sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and water bottle during the summer months
- In the cooler months please bring a warm jacket
- Don't forget your camera