Do as the locals do and get out into nature on a 4-mile hike through the Rocky Mountain National Park. Admire the incredible panoramas of alpine lakes and snow-topped mountains as you hike up to stunning viewpoints.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for those with limited mobility or those who do not regularly exercise
- This is a moderate hike at an altitude that you may find challenging
- Your guide reserves the right to ask you to stop or turn around on the hike
- It is recommended to check the temperature in the park and wear appropriate clothing and shoes with good tread