Spot the nocturnal wildlife of Tasmania on this 2 hour night walking tour. Suitable for all ages, this tour gives you a chance to spot the locals including wallabies, wombats, possums and maybe even a devil.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Cradle Mountain accommodation or visitor centre pick-up. Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled time.
- Wander through the natural Tasmanian scenery at dusk
- Spot the unique wildlife of the area as they emerge from sleep to feed
- Hike through two popular spots in the National Park in peace and quiet
- Professional guide/s with full commentary
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- National Park pass
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
- Pickup available for selected locations: Cradle Mountain hotel; Peppers Cradle Mountain lodge; Cradle Mt discovery park; Cradle Mt Wilderness village; Cradle Mt Highlanders; pickup from National Parks visitor center is available by request only.