Dover Castle offers one of the best days out in the country. Commanding the gateway to the realm for over nine centuries, the fortress has been at the heart of some of the most significant events in England’s history.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Castle Hill, Dover, Kent, CT16 1HUOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Great Tower, grounds and many of the interior spaces of Dover Castle are open, however the Secret Wartime Tunnels and Medieval Underground Tunnels currently remain closed
- The last entry time to the site is 2 hours before the closing time. Please make sure to reach the ticket office to exchange the voucher for your ticket at least 2 hours before the closing time.
- The Family Admission Ticket is for two adults and up to three children under 17