Discover the beauty of Bohemia and Saxon Switzerland National Park on a guided hiking tour from Dresden. Cross the Bastei Bridge, observe the Pravcicka gate, and marvel at the Kamenice Gorge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Czech, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby or at a visible location in front of your accommodation. Pickups take place between 8:00am and 8:30am. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after their arrival.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour consists of moderate hiking with a total distance of 12km
- Please wear sturdy or sports shoes as there could be an uneven surface on the hiking trails
- In case of force majeure, the tour program may change (e.g. gorges will be closed due to flood conditions). The group will be offered the most suitable alternative place to visit