Escape Dubai and drive across the Red Arabian Desert in a 4WD vehicle. Enjoy the sunset, sandboarding, camel ride and visit the camel firm. Choose the 4-hour program or the 7-hour program with the addition of a BBQ dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location within Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman & Port Rashid cruise terminal. Pickup from Al Maha Resort, Bab al-Shams Hotel, Jebel Ali, Investment City, and Discovery Garden is available only with an additional fee.
- Private group available
What customers loved
"The customer service and range of events"
"The driver Mohammed was amazing and took great care of us during the whole trip."
"The guide is very kind and nice. When there is problem, he doesn't hesitate to solve. That means it's good to give him five stars!"
"Dune bashing, sandboarding, falcons, camels I enjoyed every lil second. The barbecue was delicious with great talented performers."
- Experience the thrills of dune bashing, sand boarding and camel riding in the Dubai desert
- Enjoy a traditional Tanoura dance, a fire show and a belly dance
- Savor a desert BBQ dinner
- Pickup and dropoff at your selected hotel/ location
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- English-speaking licensed safari guide
- Red Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
- Sand boarding in the desert
- A short camel ride (can be repeated)
- Sunset photo stop
- Mineral bottled water in the vehicle during dune bashing
- BBQ buffet dinner, Tanura & Belly Dance show, henna painting, Shisha pipe, camel rides, unlimited soft drinks, tea, Arabic coffee and dates, and traditional costumes (with the 7-hour tour option)
- Quad bike and dune buggy options (available on request at additional cost)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, GPS, and a first aid box
- All desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed safari drivers
- Dune bashing is not suitable for pregnant women and any guests with back or neck problems
- Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing. Please book a private option so that the parents have the full responsibility
- Tour program subject to change due to religious or other circumstances; certain activities (mainly Tanoura dance and Belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available on any Islamic days as per UAE law
- Falcons may not be available at the camp during hotter months
- Bring a light sweater during the winter month. Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer and guests are also recommended to wear sandals/ flip flops on the tour