Enjoy thrilling desert adventures like a dune buggy, sandboarding, and camel riding. Choose between a 4-hour tour and 6-hour evening tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any hotel or apartment in Dubai, as well as Dubai Harbour Cruise Terminal or Port Rashid. Pick up from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali, Sport-Motor city, Al Maha resort and any outside the city location is available only with an additional fee.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury.
- Signing of indemnity form is required before the tour.
- An adult must accompany participants aged 9-15 on ATVs; ages 16-55 are eligible to ride the ATVs. Children 5 and under are not permitted.
- Trip duration is 4 hrs (morning) or 6 hrs (evening), including a 50-min dune buggy session.
- Due to heavy traffic in the Rove Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina areas, come to the Stella Di Mare Hotel for an easy pickup within walking distance.
- Tanoura and Ladies Khaliji dance shows are unavailable during Ramadan or special Islamic days as per UAE law.