Embark on an exhilarating Dubai desert safari with quad biking, camel rides, dune bashing, and sandboarding. Unwind at Al Aweer Camp with a BBQ and traditional entertainment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Hindi, Urdu, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is included from any hotel or residential building inside Dubai Central locations: Bur Dubai, Deira, Karama, Oud Metha, Al Qusais, Al Jafliya, Al Rashidya, Al Barsha, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Discovery Garden, Downtown, Business Bay, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Jumeirah, Sheikh Zayed Road. Pick-up from Sports City, Dubai Land, Jumeirah Village, Jumeirah Circle, Dubai Investment Park, Arabian Ranches, the Greens, and other outer Dubai extra charges will apply. Pick-up from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali Resorts, Expo Village Hotels, Al Maktoum Area Hotels, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, and Dubai Parks hotels and resorts is on a private basis only with no sharing options. Pickup is not available from the Hatta area or from locations outside Dubai. Pick-up time and location confirmation will be sent to you by email and WhatsApp.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury.
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour.
- Children ages 3-10 must ride as a passenger with their parents on the quad bike.
- Participants below 18 should be with an adult.
- Not for those with serious health issues or pregnant women.
- Participants should be in good mental and physical health.
- In the open desert, a minimum of 5 groups is required for safety, as per Dubai Tourism authority.
- Wear enclosed shoes.
- Availability is subject to weather.
- Confirmation within 48 hrs, if available.
- Tour duration is 4 hours, including hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- No children 0-5 allowed.
- For pickup, expect potential changes due to weather.