Explore one of the world's most spectacular sites of worship on a half-day morning or afternoon tour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Benefit from round-trip transfers from your hotel in Dubai and the services of a professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pick up is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid). Pick up from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. Pick up will be made within 0-40 minutes of your selected time as per your location.
- Private or small groups available
What customers loved
"Extraordinary guide knowledge and exceptional construction"
"Wearing traditional dress to enter Moswue"
"Our tour guide, Z... he made it extra special with his knowledge and enthusiasm"
- 1.5 hours
Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- 1.5 hours
- Discover a stunning monument to Islamic architecture at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Marvel at impressive features, such as the marble mosaics and Swarovski chandeliers
- Get a better understanding of Islamic culture and the vision of the former president of the UAE
- Take some spectacular photos of the complex and its impressive structures
- Pickup and drop-off from Dubai accommodations
- Transfers by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- 2-hour visit at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- English-speaking guide
- Abaya and scarf (long black attire) for ladies (to be returned)
- Cold mineral water
- Clothes for men
- Other expenses
- Gratuities (not mandatory)
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Women must wear long, loose clothing to ensure that their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times
- If required, a long abaya with scarf (long black attire) may be borrowed from the local partner
- Men must not reveal skin above their knees and their shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Please note, no clothes are provided for men.
- The duration of the tour includes time required for travel to and from the destination
- It is recommended that you include your Whatsapp number when booking for easy communication during pickup
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festivals
- Pickup will take place within 45 minutes of your selected time as per your location
- A PCR test taken from the UAE health authority in the last 48 hours is required to visit Abu Dhabi
- All passengers must be traveling from a green country. If not, a 10-day quarantine is required in Dubai.