Sample the historic sites and cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive 4-hour guided tour. Pass all the famous landmarks, such as the Burj Al Arab, cruise the creek in a water taxi, take some beautiful photos, and shop in the gold souk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- From hotels in Dubai. Please reconfirm your arrival time after booking to arrange for the exact pick-up time and location.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Due COVID-19 preventive measures, the Dubai Museum is closed. The visit will be replaced with photo stops at Palm West Beach including Marina/Ain Dubai, Zabeel Palace, and Burj Khalifa.
- The public tour is in English and German. The guide will speak both languages during the tour
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances