A truly unique opportunity to visit our great Southern and Western coastal regions, with fabulous seascapes and mountain scenery and visits to Ireland's premier tourist locations such as Cork, Blarney Castle, Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher and Connemara.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 days
- Starting time 7:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover the best of southwest Ireland on a 4-day tour
- Explore the city of Cork and the Cobh Heritage Center
- Be amazed by the incredible landscapes along the Ring of Kerry
- Visit the beautiful Kylemore Abbey in Connemara
- All admissions
- Two nights in bed and breakfast in Killarney.
- One night and Breakfast in a three star hotel in Galway.
- Any other meals than breakfast on day 2, day 3, and day 4.
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Check in on the morning of departure of the tour is at Dublin Heuston station at 6:40 AM beside the customer service desk. A representative in a yellow jacket will be present to check you in and to show you to your reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶