See Belfast and the Giant’s Causeway on a 2-day tour of Northern Ireland. You’ll travel by train from Dublin to Belfast, spend the night in Belfast, and explore the city and its attractions on a hop-on hop-off tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Check-in for the tour is at Dublin Connolly Station at 07:10, beside the information desk. Our representatives in yellow jackets will be present to check customers in and to show them to their reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note: Sterling (British) currency is required in Northern Ireland.