Experience the Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Whiskey Distillery on a fully guided tour, visiting two of Dublin’s top attraction on this fascinating skip-the-line half-day tour offering an Irish experience like no other.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Experience a fully guided tour of two of Ireland's top attractions
- Skip the long lines to the Guinness Storehouse & to Jameson's Dublin Whiskey Distillery
- Sample different whiskeys at a comparison whiskey tasting and of course enjoy a Pint of Guinness
- Listen to fascinating stories about Arthur Guinness the founder of the most famous dark beer in the world
- Discover epic views of Dublin from the Guinness Gravity Bar
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Guinness Storehouse & Jameson’s Whiskey Distillery
- Local guide
- Children under 13 years
- Wheelchair users
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Jameson Distillery, Bow St, Smithfield Village, Dublin 7. Please meet your guide directly outside the main entrance, in front of the Copper Whiskey Distillation Pot located to the right. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is conducted in French and Spanish. In spaces where guided groups aren't allowed, an audio guide will be provided.
- This tour is not suitable for children 12 or under. Children 13-17 years of age can book the tour but must be accompanied by an adult and supervised.
- Parents must be aware that this tour serves alcohol and that under no circumstances are children under 18 years of age permitted to drink or sample any alcohol during the tour.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces.
- All participants should be in good health
- Wheelchairs, motorized scooters or any other device to assist mobility are not recommended, as it cannot be guaranteed that all footpaths/sidewalks/curbs will have suitable ADA/EU compliant ramps
- Minimum numbers apply - there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation.
- Changes or cancellations requested less than 24 hours before the tour departure time are not possible