Discover the city of Cork on a full-day tour from Dublin. Walk thorugh the historic center, visit the Blarney Stone, and hear the “Queenstown Story” at Cobh in Cork Harbor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at 06:40 at the customer service desk at Dublin Heuston Station. They will be wearing a yellow jacket, ready to check you in and show you to your reserved seat on the trainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour opeartes every Monday through Saturday
- Breakfast and light meals are available for purchase on InterCity trains