See Dublin from the River Liffey on a 45-minute boat cruise, and admire the city’s monuments from the water. Learn the history of Dublin, from the arrival of the Vikings to the rapid development of the city in the 18th and 19th centuries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Situated on the North Side of the River, on the Boardwalk, between Ha'penny Bridge and O' Connell Bridge. The departure point may be amended owing to tidal conditions on the Liffey. An email will be sent to you should a change arise in advance of your arrival.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Please note that all bookings are subject to availability and tidal conditions on any given day
- If there is a problem with your selected time and date, you will be contacted to arrange an alternative sailing