Discover how the Irish have influenced the world with an entrance ticket to EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum in Dublin's docklands. Uncover the inspiring stories of the Irish who have travelled the world from early times to the modern day.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, Irish, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Present your voucher to the ticket desk at EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum in the CHQ building, George's Dock, Custom House Quay, a 5-minute walk from Connolly and Tara Street train stations.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- The museum is fully wheelchair accessible
- Facilities such as seating and secure lockers for bags and coats are available
- Winner of Europe's Leading Tourist Attraction at the World Travel Awards 2019, 2020, and 2021