Discover Northern Ireland's dramatic coastal route on a day trip to the Giant's Causeway from Dublin. Visit the Dark Hedges, Dunluce Castle, and spend some time in Belfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane. To ensure everyone has a good day out, the tour will depart at 6:45 AM. Taking public transport or a taxi to the pick-up is recommended as the city center has no all-day parking available.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Packed lunch
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Northern Ireland's currency is the Pound Sterling but most places accept card payment. Except for food/drinks and souvenirs, there are no additional costs for the day
- This tour involves a lot of walking. it is not recommended for young children or people with limited mobility. If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
- Please ensure you have filled out the online Track and Trace waiver form which will be emailed to you 25 hours before your activity starts. The form must be completed by each participant in order to join the tour
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who show signs of intoxication (no refunds)
- A packed lunch is recommended