Visit the medieval city of Kilkenny, pass through the beautiful countryside of the Wicklow Mountains towards Glendalough, and experience a working sheepdog demonstration on this guided full-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Dublin City Gallery, in front of The Hugh Lane. Look for the activity provider's, Finn McCools Tours, stand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour involves a lot of walking and is not recommended for small children or people with limited mobility
- This is a long day trip and it can be up to 2 hours between stops
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- All times are approximate and locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather conditions