Discover the scenic highlights of Northern Ireland and the Atlantic Coast on a 5-day package tour from Dublin. Visit the Titanic docks of Belfast, experience the Gaelic culture of Donegal, marvel at dramatic seas cliffs and ancient castles, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meet opposite the Kilkenny Shop, Nassau Street, Dublin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the return time to Dublin on the last day is approximately 19:00
- This tour operates with a maximum of 16 passengers for a more intimate experience and personal service
- Please note that there will be plenty of time off the bus for nature walks, so bring suitable clothing and footwear
- Accommodation is in small, locally owned, guesthouses and B&Bs. All rooms are en suite. Guesthouses may be a short walk from the city center
- Individual travelers should select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together please choose the twin room option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items