Enjoy a day trip to Ireland's rugged and unique mid-western coast, through Limerick and along the mighty River Shannon. Then, it's on to the imposing Bunratty Castle, followed by the stunning Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Galway Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Check in on the morning of your tour departure at 06:40 at Dublin Heuston station, beside the customer service desk. Our representatives in yellow jackets will be there to check customers in and to show them to their reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tour runs Monday to Saturday. Breakfast and light meals are available for purchase on InterCity trains.
- Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate mobility scooters
- Wheelchair users must have some mobility to climb the steps of the coach. Coaches used are not wheelchair friendly unfortunately
- Wheelchairs must be able to fold in order to store them in the luggage compartment of the coach