Take an early bird tour of Dubrovnik’s city walls on a shared or private guided 2-hour tour. Walk along Europe’s most beautiful defensive wall system and enjoy incredible views as you hear about the city’s unique history, before the other "birds" arrive.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group available
- Walk along Dubrovnik's ancient city walls
- Enjoy panoramic views of Old Town and the Adriatic Sea
- Learn about the city's unique past and present
- Official local tour guide
- City Walls entrance fee (€29)
- Other personal expenses
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- People afraid of heights
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour may be canceled in cases of very bad weather.