Explore Dubrovnik's Old Town settings from the TV series “Game of Thrones” on a 2.5-hour private tour. Discover the setting for “King's Landing” and the site of some of Tyrion, King Joffrey and the other characters most memorable scenes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or designated address 15 minutes prior to your pickup time. You will be picked up in front of your hotel/accommodation unless it is unapproachable, in which case the local partner will provide you with a new pickup address.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour covers locations used as settings in Game of Thrones Season 2 (episodes 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10) and Season 3 (episodes 1 and 10). You will see the settings from the following scenes: King Joffrey’s Name Day tournament; the encounter between Queen Cercei and Littlefinger; the Gold Cloakes slaying King Robert’s bastards; Tyrion learning about the wild fire defense plan from Lancel; Tyrion inspecting the wild fire deposits at the Alchemists guild; Princess Myrcella sent off to Dorne; King Joffrey starting a riot at King’s Landing; Sansa saved from rape by the Hound; Varys, Tyrion, and Joffrey inspecting the defenses of King’s Landing before the arrival of Stannis' fleet; Daenerys, Jorah, and Kovarro arriving at the House of Undying; Tyrion, Podrick, and Bronn leaving the Tower of the Hand; Littlefinger trying to persuade Sansa to leave King’s Landing with him