Visit the natural wonders at Krka National Park with 17 different waterfalls on a day trip from Dubrovnik. Learn about 2000 years of turbulent history in the region during the drive. Enjoy free time to swim in the lakes and rivers or hike the trails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Croatian
- Pickup included
- A selection of hotels in Dubrovnik. Wait just outside the lobby. The driver will have a sign with your name on it.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Entrance fee for the Krka National park is not included: in January, February, March, November, and December the fee is 30KN (4 EUR) per person;
- in April, May and October the fee is 100KN (14 EUR per person); in June, July, August, and September is 200KN (28 EUR) per person