Join a guided tour through the incredible underground river and caves. There are five spectacular cenotes, filled with ancient mineral formations like stalactites and stalagmites, where you can swim, snorkel, or kayak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the Kantun-Chi Entrance booth 15-minutes before your tour to check in with your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- This activity will take place rain or shine
- To protect the water, plants, and animals, you may not use sunscreen or bug repellant
- Outside food, beverages other than water, and pets are not permitted in the park, there is a restaurant in the park