Get away from the usual tourist traps and landmarks and instead travel to a time when life was forbidden beyond the walls. With a series of spooky stories and visual projections, your guide will give you a glimpse into the Edinburgh of old.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please look for your guide with the 'LochNessBus' umbrella, at the top of Old Fishmarket Close, between Burgers&Beers and the @pizza restaurant. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility. Exclusively in private service, the itinerary can be modified so that a wheelchair can be accessed
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Please bring weather appropriate clothing. The climate in Scotland can be cold even in the middle of summer.
- Do not forget to bring appropriate, comfortable and waterproof footwear