Escape the traffic of Edinburgh city center on a half-day bike tour. Discover a secret garden at Duddingston Manse, get breathtaking views from the top of Arthur's Seat and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at 29, Blackfriars Street, Edinburgh EH1 1NB, just off the Royal Mile.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bikes with up to 29 gears are offered, depending on your preference
- During the Edinburgh Festival the tour will cover Tweedale Court and other Outlander film locations; the Royal Mile, Old Toll House, Bakehouse Close and White Horse Close; the Palace of Holyroodhouse and the Scottish Parliament Building; Holyrood Park, Saint Margaret’s Loch and St. Anthony’s Chapel; Arthur’s Seat; Salisbury Crags, Duddingston Village, Duddingston Loch and Dr Neil’s Garden; The Sheep Heid Inn; Innocent Railway Path and Tunnel, The Meadows Park, Grassmarket, Edinburgh Castle and the Old Town