If you like the idea of jumping, swimming, walking and even abseiling down the river, then canyoning is for you. A unique activity that sees you work with a highly trained canyon guides to descend through a steep gorge or canyon. Jump, Swim, Slide!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- If you tell us where you are staying we may be able to pick you up from there?
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- 1. You will arrive at your meeting point 15 minutes before the trip start time to sign in.
- 2. Firstly you will get a full equipment brief and instruction prior to you changing into the activity specific clothing supplied.
- 3. You then receive a full safety and skills induction on the canyon/river bank before getting started.
- 4. You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the canyon/river and its obstacles.
- 5. Finishing at the end of the canyon/river section you will be transported back to the changing facilities and Rafting HQ.
- Minimum/Maximum age: 12yrs - 15yrs (child) - 16yrs+(adult)
- Duration: Max 6 hours
- Min/Max Number of people: 2 - 100
- Meeting Point: Splash Office - Dunkeld Road, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland PH15 2AQ
- Start times: Available 7 days a week from mid-March till the end of October (Morning trips at 0930hrs & afternoon trips at 1300hrs).