Immerse yourself in the magical world of Scotland's mythical creatures and folklore stories. Go on a treasure hunt around the Old Town to find the last true unicorn in Edinburgh.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the flags at the entrance of the city chambers on The Royal MileOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
Know before you go
- This activity involves a lot of walking and there will be some ramps and stairs on the way
- You will be required to pay a fully-refundable £10 deposit at the start of the tour
- The duration of the game varies between groups however the kit must be returned after 4 hours
- Average duration is 2 hours
- Your guide will need to be in touch with you throughout, so you must bring a fully-charged mobile phone with internet access