Spend time at the magnificently restored Edinburgh Georgian House townhouse with fine collections of paintings, costumes, and period furnishings.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Admire the architectural grandeur of Edinburgh’s New Town
- Discover paintings by Scottish artists, including Sir Henry Raeburn, Allan Ramsay and Alexander Nasmyth.
- Explore the drawing room and dining room, designed to entertain and impress guests.
- Watch the informative introductory film, Living in a Grand Design
- Bring history to life by dressing up in costumes
- Georgian House Entry Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Georgian House 7 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2 4DROpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There’s no tearoom at the Georgian House, but there are plenty of restaurants and cafés in the surrounding area.