Join an adventure in Calton Island to find Captain Kidd's lost treasure and discover Edinburgh from a unique perspective. Experience an escape-type game where you'll get to manipulate real objects.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the foot of the stairs of Calton Hill on Regent Road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
Know before you go
- This activity involves a lot of walking and there will be some ramps and stairs on the way
- You will be required to pay a fully-refundable £20 deposit at the start of the tour
- The duration of the game varies between groups however the kit must be returned after 4 hours
- Average duration is 2.5 hours
- This game is not played on your phone