Follow clues and puzzles to find out the truth about Sherlock Holmes and his connection to the city of Edinburgh during this escape room type game. Explore Edinburgh's sights in a totally new way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Outside the Arthur Conan Doyle pub. 71-73 York Place, Edinburgh EH1 3JD, UK Your guide will be wearing a deerstalker (Sherlock Holmes hat)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- You will need a fully-charged phone with internet access, however, this game is not phone-based. You will need a phone only to be in touch with your guide
- This activity involves a long walk and there will be some ramps and stairs on the way
- You will be asked for a deposit of £20 at the start. This is fully refundable when the kit id is returned undamaged. You will have to drop off the bag after you finish. There will be a drop off location nearby