See the best of the Scottish Highlands on this guided day trip. Visit Harry Potter film locations, see the iconic steam train cross over the viaduct, visit the fishing village of Mallaig, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tour departs 6am, please arrive 5 minutes before departureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour does not include a journey on the steam train.
- Please come prepared. Dress comfortable and for all weathers. There are toilet facilities on board the coach and breakfast snacks will be provide but we regret we cannot cater to individual dietary requirements Please ensure you carry water and snacks.
- Your tour will depart at 6am from The Elephant House, 21 George IV Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1EN,
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted to travel.