Join this unique tour with a local Scottish guide to walk in the footsteps of Jamie and Claire from the hit series Outlander.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"Seeing the castles and walking around them"
"The engagement of Caitlin and the thought she put into presenting the Scottish background/history."
"Our guide Fiona was simply lovely and very knowledgeable about both history and the TV show"
Select participants and date
60 High Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH1 1TB. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs to check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- There are dates when Midhope Castle is closed for filming and Blackness Castle will be substituted. Midhope Castle and Blackness Castle are closed on September 25 and October 2
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult