Immerse yourself in the wizarding world of Harry Potter on a day trip to the Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh. Board the Hogwarts Express steam train in Fort William and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 21 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at The Elephant House, 21 George IV Bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- There are toilet facilities on board the coach and a small packed breakfast will be provided (regrettably individual dietary requirements cannot be catered for). There are facilities on board the train and lunch options in Mallaig
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted to travel due to the length of the tour
- Please note this tour is not exclusively Harry Potter themed and will include a general history of Scotland
- Train tickets are standard class only with no option to upgrade to first class