Sit back and let us do the driving while you visit some of the finest distilleries in Speyside, sample the whisky and enjoy the scenic beauty of the Highlands. Over half of Scotland’s malt whisky distilleries are found along the Speyside Whisky Trail!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note: From 1 February 2023 all tours from Edinburgh will depart from Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH1 3DQ
- Transportation is by top-of-the-range 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach for a more personal experience
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour; Scotland can be a wet place
- Accommodation: We use a selection of small, locally owned, guest houses and B&Bs in the town of Grantown-on-Spey. All rooms are ensuite. The guesthouses may be up to 20-minutes walk from the town center. For individual travelers please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together, please choose the twin room shared option
- You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tour. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items