Enjoy a day in the medieval kingdom of Fife on a small-group tour from Edinburgh. Visit its fishing villages and the ancient university town of St. Andrews, the home of golf. See historic, picturesque Falkland and its formal royal palace along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Rabbie's Cafe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Food and drinks are not included in the price of the tour
- Guests are free to explore attractions at the stops along the tour, but entrance fees for these attractions are not included and will need to be paid for separately
- Falkland Palace is closed from November through to Easter
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms of luggage per person on the tours.
- This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items