Explore the history, legends, and magical tales of the Scottish Highlands on a small group tour to the lochs and glens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Find your bus at the Edinburgh Bus Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From 1 February 2023 all tours from Edinburgh will depart from Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH1 3DQ
- Dewars World Of Whisky is closed every Sunday from November through to April and occasionally at other times. The tour will divert to visit Glenturret or Blair Athol Distillery during this period
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31 lbs) of luggage per person on the tours
- This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items